Lower Brandywine is a warm and welcoming church and we are easy to visit. The Church is located across from Winterthur on Kennett Pike / DE-52 in North Wilmington, with plenty of parking onsite. Climb the front stairs to our Sanctuary or enter through Fellowship Hall to take the elevator up. We are a welcoming family of faith open to all people. If you are seeking a spiritual home where your faith can grow through worship, education, service and fellowship, we invite you to join us.
Worship During Covid: As of August 2nd, 2020, LBPC is offering both in-person and live-streaming worship at 10:00 AM on Sunday mornings. You may access the live-stream as well as all other archived recordings from our Home Page by clicking the appropriate links.
If you choose to join us in person, please remember to follow these guidelines as we are working very hard to protect everyone that comes to worship!
- A mask must be worn at all times while on the church grounds. We ask that you bring a mask with you.
- Kindly observe the recommended 6 feet of social distancing from anyone outside your family.
- Enter through the church office doors and either follow the stairs or use the elevator up to the sanctuary. We also ask that you leave through the same doors.
- Only sit in the pews marked with blue bows.
- Please feel free to utilize any of the hand sanitizing stations around the church or in the pews.
- And finally…
We are delighted you have chosen to worship with us, whether in person or via our YouTube live-stream.
May the peace of Christ be with you!