LBPC supports these organizations with time, talents and resources throughout the year:
- Rev. Leith and Carol Fuji, Missionaries to Thailand since 1998
- Adopt-A-Family, Serving Delawareans in need
- Deep Roots, draws children and youth who are experiencing disconnection and homelessness into a vibrant, ongoing community of persons with varied experiences
- Food Bank of Delaware, food for the hungry in the entire state
- Limen House, a halfway house for people recovering from alcoholism and drug dependency
- Lutheran Community Services, serving low-income families in Wilmington and New Castle County DE with emergency food, housing, and other services since 1959.
- Prison Fellowship/Angel Tree, working with local churches to meet the spiritual, physical, and personal needs of prisoners and their families
- S.O.A.R., providing professional mental health services to victims of sexual trauma and their families
- Seaman’s Center, meeting the needs of the seafarers who visit the Ports in the State of Delaware with personal, practical and spiritual assistance
- Sojourner’s Place, assisting homeless women and men on their journey to self-sufficiency
- Sunday Breakfast Mission, serving the homeless, addicted and impoverished through Christ-centered programs to meet their spiritual, social and physical needs
- Urban Promise, equipping children and young adults through Christ with the skills necessary for academic achievement, life management, personal growth and servant leadership.
Contact the Church office if you want to know more about LBPC Missions.